06-10-2016 - Lagos - Open head surgery

I wake up. I look at the window trying to figure it dawn is close or I need to wait. Everything is dark. Again, waiting to feel the pulse of the city. I have nothing to do. It's 04:18 as I glanced to the phone glass.


I am defined on not finding a center that is hidden in my mind as I fell multiple exogenous forces around an idea, like radiating circles that expand in my brain with an hidden order. I jump to one place to the other, to one principle to the next one. I cannot find answers to what is right or what is wrong. Sense just moves away and drains my energy. Contrary of complex systems, there is no natural equilibrium.


I have been told I put very hard to myself lately.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

BPMN can bring death to your process data

What is the process mapping notation you use most and what you consider most appropriate?